* Includes 8989.151 single-port sheath
- Field: Viewing field angle of view, measured in degrees (i.e.: 0 deg. = straight forward, no angle; 30 deg. = viewing tip at a 30 degree angle; and so on)
- Diameter: Insertion tube diameter in millimeters
- Length: Insertion tube working length, measured in centimeters from the base of the body to the tip of the telescope.
- Condition: Overall condition of the rigid endoscope. Factors include: operation, aesthetic appearance, condition of fiber bundle (for fiberoptic rigid endoscopes), internal light fiber bundle, and if any original parts were replaced with non-standard parts.